Anti-counterfeiting & traceability is that VFRONT information traceability believes that the traceability of information (including QR code, barcode, RFID) determines that it plays an important role in anti-counterfeiting traceability, and has become an indispensable tool for anti-counterfeiting traceability in the market.
I.Traceability Coding & Marking:
Combating counterfeiting and shoddy, how to completely eliminate the root cause, the pure verification product manufacturer information has far could not meet the market demand, and can monitor the raw materials, production, warehousing and logistics information of the products while anti-counterfeiting, and become the anti-counterfeiting development in recent years. The main trend is that the anti-counterfeiting traceability system has evolved into an independent branch of the anti-counterfeiting system and has grown. VFRONT information traces that the traceability of information (including QR code, barcode, RFID) determines that it plays an important role in the source of anti-counterfeiting, and has become an indispensable tool for anti-counterfeiting in the market.
II. Purpose & Effect:
1. Enhance product credibility Consumers can't verify anti-counterfeiting information, which leads to consumers' lack of trust in products. QR code anti-counterfeiting verification is popular, simple and convenient, without any cost to consumers, and the anti-counterfeiting verification ratio is improved. The traceability function makes consumers more reassuring, and has a deeper understanding of the product and enhances the trust of the product brand.
2. Protecting brand interests Many counterfeiters are drilling products without anti-counterfeiting labels, or anti-counterfeiting labels are easy to copy. As a result, counterfeit and shoddy products are rampant in the market, and the sales of counterfeit brands are damaged, resulting in a decline in product sales and huge economic losses. Good product quality is the foundation of the enterprise brand, and the anti-counterfeiting traceability function of the QR code serves as a escort for the corporate brand, helping the corporate brand to lay a solid foundation.
The two-dimensional code can coexist with anti-counterfeiting and traceability functions. Information storage, process control, information encryption, and verification and reading of information are all realized by two-dimensional code, which satisfies the demands of various enterprises and consumers for product anti-counterfeiting.
1. Information storage. Diversified storage formats, regardless of video, audio, image, text can be entered, its storage capacity is the largest capacity of the current anti-counterfeiting tools, can store and display various information of the product, such as agency certification, inspection certificate, production Process records and other information can be displayed to consumers through QR codes.
2. Process control. Production, distribution, and storage can all be reflected in the QR code, so that the anti-counterfeiting information can be displayed in detail. Consumers increase the trust of the brand from various details, and the counterfeiters have no ability to detail. Counterfeiting, hitting the falsification elements from the roots.
3. Information encryption. The multiple reading methods of the two-dimensional code determine that the information displayed by the user is different. The professional reading device can not only read the encrypted information, but also activate the security code. Only the activated security code can be activated. Consumers read. In the case where the product is not sold, the information cannot be read even if it is illegally copied.
4. Verify the read information. Consumers can use the installed mobile phone to scan the camera with the QR code to read the product information, so that everyone can be anti-counterfeiting and can be faked at any time.
SHANGHAI YUCHANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
ADD.: 1/F BLDG 4, NO. 333 HUAGAO RD.,HUATING IND. ZONE, JIADING DIST., SHANGHAI (201816) P.R.C.
TEL: +86 21 5997 0419 FAX:+86 21 5997 1610 MOB:+ 86-139 1763 1707(Whatsapp) Email:email@example.com SiteMap